Our Mission Statement & Charter
- We will be available to you 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- We will regularly check and monitor the service you are receiving to ensure that we are working to the highest possible standards.
- We will continually aim to exceed the high standards of care practice set by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- We will ensure that you are able to make real choices and have control over your person-centred care plan.
- We will ensure that our support workers and office staff are courteous, professional and respectful to your needs at all times.
- We regularly monitor the performance of our support workers and office staff by carrying out telephone surveys, customer satisfaction questionnaires and random assessments.
- We deal with any issues or concerns raised quickly, sympathetically and professionally, with the least disruption to you
- We will respect and take seriously your views and opinions about the services you require.