Home Care Services
So whether you need a little extra help around the home, an alternative to hospital and residential home admission or simply a solution which helps you and your loved ones to stay in your own home throughout illness, our Care at Home service can be tailored to meet your exact requirements.
We offer specialist care in:
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
- End of Life Care
- Physical and Sensory Disabilities
- Chronic Illness
- Drug and Alcohol Dependency
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
Our services specifically include:
- General Care and Personal Hygiene
- Washing, Dressing and Bathing
- Domestic Assistance
- Laundry and Shopping
- Rapid Response / Assesment
All our Carers are carefully selected and subject to an enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check. They also undertake the Skills for Care Induction Standard, are subject to ongoing training and development which underpins their NVQ level two certification. Our commitment to staff development has earned us IIP (Investors in People) recognition.
We can also provide fully trained carers to work within NHS Hospitals or community settings. The roles can be varied depending upon the area in which the person is employed.
The types of duties include the following;
- Washing and Dressing
- Help People to Mobilise
- Bed Making
- Generally assisting with patients overall comfort
- Monitoring patients conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration and weight